When It Comes to Writing About Services, We’re Different!
You Get More Than Just Writing Alone
In today’s highly competitive market, writing isn’t enough. Think about all the millions of businesses competing for the attention of your ideal clients. You need to stand out. You must stand out, or your business will be lost in the “noise” of the marketplace. Here’s what we provide in addition to writing that is different from other website copywriting services.
We Provide Three Other Bonuses Built Into Our Website Copywriting
1. You Get Great Writing That Captures The Passion Of Your Business
Effective website content—powerfully attractive to your target market—must capture your passion. You’re in business because of a strong drive. Many writers turn out serviceable writing, but don’t capture the heart and passion of your business. Without articulating these strong feelings, your website writing WON’T and CAN’T deliver the financial results you expect. I guarantee you we will capture your passion.
2. You Get A Professional Marketing Coach As Well As A Professional Writer
We combine coaching with writing to magnetize your web content. On your own, it’s challenging to describe heartfelt business philosophy, values and experience. You can’t quite package your expertise in language that motivates readers. My coaching interview technique eliminates these issues. I help you clarify the language that delivers results.
Just Writing and Coaching Isn’t Enough Either…
Your Website Must Have A Strategy
A website without a strategy is a waste of time and money. You have a business objective in mind when writing a website. Your website strategy must be designed to accomplish that objective. When the website writing is strategic, it draws your exact target market to your business and compels them to want your services.
3. We Develop a Website Strategy As We Work
As a byproduct of our content interview process, you also get strategic planning. There are three areas of strategic planning we work on.
- Delivering On Your Business Objectives—More clients, more business, more leads, these are the usual objectives. Unless these objectives are built into your website strategy and website copy, your website can’t produce these results. We build the website copy around these objectives.
- Defining Your Business For Profit—You can count on me for suggestions that make your business most profitable. Small tweaks make a big difference in value to customer, ease of delivery, or YOUR OWN work/life balance. I regularly make suggestions such as developing a more profitable market or changing offerings or niche.
- Selecting Website Strategies—We won’t just work on website copy. We’ll also be discussing how you market your services after the website is finished. We’ll work on tried-and-true methods like email marketing and download-driven traffic, but also talk about social media and blogging. We ensure that you have methods in place for ongoing promotion once the site is launched.
Where to Next?
Now that you know how WOW Factor Writing is different from our competitors, go to the Solutions We Provide page for a summary of the results you get from working with us.