These Are The Kinds of Issues We’re Best At Resolving
WOW Factor Writing solves a unique set of problems for our clients. These are the kinds of problems that my clients need to solve:
- You’re too busy making money in your business to write your website yourself. It costs you too much when you take time away from the business. You don’t want to spend your time writing a website when you could be making money instead.
- Your business has changed dramatically, but your website doesn’t yet reflect those changes. Your website content hasn’t caught up to the evolution of your business. Explaining the discrepancies wastes your time and takes momentum from your sales process.
- You’re ready to make changes to upgrade your target market and your offerings. You’re experiencing that transitional place where you’re taking the business in a new direction or creating new services. You’re looking for a way to streamline the process of writing new website content.
- Your website is an online brochure, it doesn’t produce leads. You want a website that has a built-in strategy to produce leads. You want your website to become a lead funnel.
- What you SAY about your business isn’t what your website says. When you talk to a prospect about what you do, you’re passionate and excited. Yet, on your site, the words seem wooden and clunky and don’t “feel” like you when you read them. You wouldn’t buy your own services from the descriptions on your site.
Where to Next?
Now that you have an overview of the problems we solve for clients, go to the How We Work page to find out more about our methods and style of working.