Our Clients Are Consultants, Coaches And Professional Service Providers
We’re Passionate About Growing Your Business
We work with talented and creative consultants, coaches and service professionals. They own small businesses, either employing an exceptionally gifted staff or operating as solopreneurs. Most sell their services to corporate clients or other businesses. They have established rosters of satisfied clients. Their specialized services command high prices, but some may not be maximizing revenue potential.
Our Clients Sell Their Services…
And Face The Challenges Of Selling Services
Writing to sell services is different from selling products. There are two main issues.
- First, selling an intangible is a challenge. It’s not like selling a product that someone can hold in their hands.
- Secondly, you—the provider—are what you’re selling when you’re selling services. It’s difficult to be objective when writing about your own services.
Clients With Specific Characteristics Benefit The Most From WOW Factor’s Services
If You Identify With The Following, You’re Likely To Get the Most Powerful Results
We’ve worked with many clients to fulfill their website writing needs. Specific types of clients have the greatest success working with us. Common traits of our most successful clients are the following:
- You’re ready to grow your business, increase your revenue, and more easily attract clients. You want to build on current success by evaluating new ideas and adding more value for your clients.
- You have a vision of a much better business, and need help realizing that vision. “Fire in the belly” is keeping you up at night and you want to turn your ideas into increased revenue.
- You’re action oriented and committed. You’re not one to make excuses or procrastinate. You’re a doer. For you, when you decide, it’s as good as done.
- You want your new website to funnel leads to you. Since you’re investing in a new site, you want the site to be a lead funnel. You understand the strategy of building a site as a lead funnel and appreciate the value of this approach.
- You’re committed to increasing value to clients—ergo prices—by 2X to 10X. You’re excited by the idea of boosting benefits to your clients. With a rich background and deep experience, you recognize that repackaging your services improves results to clients. Increased value commands increased prices.
Where to Next?
Now that you know the kinds of clients we work with, go to Problems We Solve to learn a little about the kinds of problems we can solve for your business.