You Need A Website To Sell Your Services
But You Don’t Know What To Say!
When you’re selling your services from a website, you have to know what to say. It’s critical to grab the attention of your target market and to provide the right information. If you don’t, readers will click away and you’ll lose out on an opportunity.You need to create a path through your website that ends with a buying decision.
And You Don’t Have The Budget To Have It Written For You
Not everyone has the budget to pay for 50 hours of a writer’s time.With this program, you get the one-on-one Content Coaching you need—AND you can keep your costs down. We work together to clarify the content for your website and to create a path to a purchase.
This Program Is Perfect For You If…
You Want Coaching To Figure Out What To Say and You Have a Limited Budget
This program isn’t for everyone, but if it’s right for you, it’s a gift from above. Here’s how you can quickly identify whether or not this is the right program for you.
- You need coaching to create website content that sells your services.
- You have more questions than answers about what to say on your website.
- You have a lot of possibilities, but need a sounding board and reality check on which will be most profitable the fastest.
- You’re a reasonably good writer, but you don’t know how to do marketing writing.
- You have more time than money, and are willing to be fully involved in writing your website.
- You’re a committed person who is able and willing to set aside whatever time it takes to write the content.
- You want an accountability partner who will keep you moving on the project.
- You want to write your website content NOW!
I Interview You—And To Save Money—You Write The Pages
Writing your website content takes a lot of thought and consideration.The interview process drastically speeds your time to completion of website content. It’s a simple process: I interview you, coach you, and provide you with typed (albeit messy) notes, and recordings for all sessions. You take the notes and recordings and write up the web pages (with a template I provide). That’s it. It’s as simple as that.
With the Content Coaching Program, you get in-depth content-coaching interviews. They are the same quality as provided in my longer (50 hours) done-for-you program. The content-interview sessions transform your business ideas and you’ll be excited at the results. Throughout the process, our #1 focus is strategizing how to increase your revenue. You get many profound new ideas, concepts and a clear business direction.
I urge you to act now….At the reduced price of $1200 this package is priced for everyone and will help you transform your website and take your business to the next level!
This Is How The Content Coaching Program Works
Session One—Who We Work With Page—Phone Interview (90 Minutes)
Our first phone appointment clarifies your intended target market. We look at things like profitability, competition, and credibility with the intended market. We clarify the details and sharpen the focus. These are some of the things we discuss:
- Which target market is going to be most lucrative for you?
- What market do you have intimate and extensive knowledge of and expertise in working with?
- Who do you most enjoy working with?
- Who do you get the best results working with?
- In what market will your background be a “deal closer”?
- What are the characteristics of your ideal clients?
- In what market would you avoid massive competition, yet it would still be broad and deep enough to be profitable?
- Which target market would allow you to play to your strengths?
- How do you position your business to capture a specific market?
- How does this target market fit into your overall business strategy?
When our call is finished, you get my messy typed notes, a call recording, and instructions. Then, you get busy writing the Who We Work With page.
Session Two—How We Work Page—Phone Interview (90 Minutes)
Next, we work on the content that explains your working style. We go through exactly the same process with this second page. I interview you and type as we work. We discuss the following:
- What is it like to work with you?
- What makes you and your business unique?
- What is it about how your work that would compel your target market to decide to work with you?
- What results will your target market get from working with you?
- What are your business values and how does your target market benefit from them?
When our call is finished, you get my typed notes, a call recording, and instructions. Then, you get busy writing the How We Work page.
Sessions Three, Four and Five—High End Package Page—Phone Interviews (Three 90-minute sessions)
Next, we design a high-end package of services that can be the backbone of your business. This page will take you more time and is more work than any other page. We’re crafting a service that is highly desirable and that provides the results your target market craves. During our phone interview, we discuss:
- What problems do you solve with this service?
- How does your target market suffer from these problems?
- What solution do you provide?
- How does that solution improve the lives of your clients?
- What benefits does your service or program provide? What is the value you provide?
- How does the service work? This includes every detail of the process. You tell prospects what they need to know to make a buying decision.
- What is your Call To Action? What do you want prospects to do after reading your information?
Again after these three sessions, I send you the typewritten notes and the recording. You write the page and we continue to refine it to design a powerful package that your clients MUST have.
Session Six—About Us Page—Phone Interview (90 minutes)
Make sure that your About Us page “closes the deal” for you. It’s a mistake to gloss over this page using a boring resume and calling it good enough. Don’t simply rush ahead to finish the site. Instead, you must “tell the story” about your background so that this page illustrates your competence. You want your target market to KNOW in their bones that you can deliver on your promises. You want prospects thinking, “I’d be an idiot not to buy this!”
Session Seven—Home Page—Phone Interview (90 minutes)
Your Home page is designed to compel your target market to read the other pages of your site. It is a succinct synopsis of your business. You must grab and hold a reader’s attention in the first ten seconds, or visitors won’t stick around.
You may wonder why this page is done so late in the process. What I’ve found is that the process of writing the content of your other pages profoundly changes what you end up saying on your Home page. If you write your Home page first, it would have to be completely rewritten by the end of the web writing process. The dynamic interaction of our interviews transforms your business.
Just Click Here And Take That Step To Elevate YOUR Business! This package is at a REDUCED rate of $1200, you can’t afford to pass this up!
Here’s What You Get In the Content Coaching Package
You get Seven 90-Minute Coaching Interviews—A Total of 10.5 Hours
The coaching/interview sessions focus specifically on how to write a website that sells your services. Every conversation centers on the #1 priority of increasing your revenue. To accomplish that, our coaching sessions do the following:
- Identify what makes your services and business unique among competitors.
- Shape the business so that it’s easy to understand and easy to buy.
- Design a profitable high-end package of services you can begin to sell immediately.
- Create a path for potential clients to follow leading to a buying decision.
- Make sure that your About Us page “closes the deal” for you.
Plus, You Also Get This…
- Strategic Coaching—Writing web content brings up many strategic questions. We work through these strategic issues as they arise. Strategy and web content are tightly interwoven. We talk them through so that you can make strategic decisions and reflect them in your web content.
- Partnership In Creating Content—It can be a very isolating experience to work on a web site by yourself. Instead, you can have someone “in your corner”, constantly encouraging you and helping you create compelling language. You’re collaborating with an expert.
- reality Testing—You have a marketing professional to run your ideas by and to get honest and valuable feedback from. You won’t have to guess.
- Accountability—Working with an efficient coach, you have someone to be accountable to and who will keep you moving forward with your project.
Get Started Now With The Content Coaching Program!
I urge you to sign up TODAY! When nothing else has worked this package is what you have been looking for!
Where to Next?
Now that you know how our Content Coaching Program works, click Creating High End Packages to learn how you can increase the value—and prices of your services by creating high-end packages of services.