Book Template Design Is One Of My Specialties
Here Is A Short “Cover Letter” For My Book Template Design Work
- Books are designed to address skill levels from beginner to advanced user.
- Use a task-oriented writing style, using “Task Tables” to lay out all steps to perform a task. This makes it easy for the reader to identify tasks as separate from the text. Everything needed to perform a task is in the table (not scattered about the document).
- Typically include a Table Of Tasks behind the Table Of Contents so that a user can go straight to a specific task to be done.
- Got my degree in Education which means I know how to break information down into bite sized bits.
- Often use icons to denote things such as Best Practice, Dependencies, Important that a reader needs to know.
- I provide a Style Sheet and directions so that anyone can take over management of the document.
Where to Next?
Now that you’ve seen the Book Template Design samples, go to the Spreadsheet Design page to view some of the Spreadsheet I’ve created to provide specific reports for clients.