About the Project
- Brent and Cheryl are two of the most gifted and lovely people you’ll ever meet. However, their business was hampered by a website that did not fully represent their current business plan.
- They were embarrassed by the site, unhappy with the content, and frustrated about their situation.
- We rewrote their whole site and positioned their business for the clients they want to pursue in the future.
- In effect, we’ve “created in reality” the vision of the business that was in their heads when we started.
If you are reading this testimonial then consider yourself very lucky to have found Suzi Elton. She is first among equals in her field. Her knowledge of marketing, flare of writing and experience in business all combine to create a powerhouse of a consultant. When we met Suzi, we hated our website and almost discouraged people from visiting as we were embarrassed at how bad it was. No more! Now I’ll even invite strangers to have a look (www.leadscapelearning.com). I’m so proud.
Suzi’s approach to this work was exactly what we needed as she interviewed us, and then wrote a draft, which we all (Suzi, Brent and I) reviewed together. If it were up to us to give her text to edit or rewrite we’d still be working months or years later. Suzi is fast. Suzi is fun to work with. Suzi is a gift to all she works with. My advice to you is this: start now. Suzi will surprise and delight you with her infectious enthusiasm and amazing talent. She’s simply the best.
Before we met Suzi we were struggling with a website that did not reflect well on our business. It did not clearly explain who we were or where we were going. Rather than being proud of our site, we were actually reluctant to refer people to it. We knew we were unhappy but weren’t sure what to do about it.
Finding Suzi was a gift. She took us in hand and, through a series of powerful interviews, helped us clarify the nature of our business, the breadth of our accomplishments, and our direction going forward. Her work with us was more than just creating words for a website; she helped us dream in detail. Her enthusiasm for our business was inspiring. We always came away from our conversations with her feeling clearer about what we were doing and more committed to doing it.
In her writing Suzi conveys the same passion she brings to her interviews. She is a creative dynamo, working quickly and generating lots of high-quality material. We were often challenged to keep up with her. Even when we were distracted, she kept the project on track.
I am happy to recommend Suzi to anyone who wants to take their web presence to a new level. She is a dedicated, enthusiastic professional and a pleasure to work with.
Arch Web Marketing
About the Project
- Jennifer is a very gifted web designer who hadn’t ever fully articulated her business information on the web.
- In addition, she also wanted to create high end packages of web services.
- We wrote her whole site and helped her position her services for a higher end market.
For many years, I was a web designer with only a one-page site to promote my services — just a short bio and links to my portfolio of work. It was truly an example of the cobbler’s children having no shoes!
With an updated brand and logo, it was finally time to create a proper website. I was excited about coding the design of the new site but I struggled with the words to describe what I do.
Working with Suzi was a lifesaver! She crafted the dynamic and engaging copy I was looking for but the unexpected “gold” came in our phone interviews. She challenged my thinking and assumptions, helped me pinpoint the unique value I bring to my projects, and highlighted that value throughout the site and in my package descriptions. She even unearthed the undervalued nuggets in my background to write a personal bio that I’m proud to share with the world.
I wholeheartedly recommend Suzi’s copywriting services to any entrepreneur or professional ready to dig deep, clarify their message, and create powerful website content to attract eager, “ready to buy” clients.
Global Coaching Options
About the Project
- LaDonna is an incredibly gifted woman who was ready to start her own business—placing top executive coaches—after years in the industry.
- She had no website, and wasn’t clear about what content to provide on the site.
- All her previous clients told her, “Get a website. That’s the starting point.”
- We wrote her whole site in 21 days (a record to this day) and positioned her so she could go out and pursue clients.
Suzi Elton is a talented, energetic writer who quickly responded to my business needs. I wanted to get my website up and running quickly but was struggling with getting the wording “just right”. Suzi responded to my inquiry within minutes and after learning my needs she arranged her schedule to get started right away. I liked Suzi’s process of interviewing me and then tweaking my words and presenting my message with greater impact. It took several conversations and re-writing drafts but together we managed to get my website from not existing to fully functional in just three weeks. Suzi’s energy is contagious and it was fun working with her. I highly recommend her services.
About the Project
- Mark is a strategic consultant who needed a website to represent the work that he does. His parent company is no longer marketing or keeping an updated website, but Mark is still selling their products.
- Mark needed to clarify the work that he does for clients, not “step on toes” at the parent company, yet be proud of his website content.
- In addition, he needed to describe the details of his services and package them so as to demonstrate the value.
Suzi assisted me in developing the content for my website. The greatest help she provided was to interview me with a number of thought provoking questions. These covered my entire business career. Her questions allowed me to articulate explicitly what I had known implicitly about my unique strengths. Her persistent questions also helped what articulate what important customer needs I had been able to fulfill.
John Levy Consulting
About the Project
- John is an incredibly gifted and experienced management consultant whose modesty did not serve him.
- His bio was incredible and quite stunning, yet he had compressed it into a few short paragraphs.
- He needed a bit more pizzazz on his home page and his service page.
- I interviewed him and learned all sorts of remarkable things about him which I wrote up for his About Us page.
- I also wrote his Aunt Bertha and How I Work pages.
Suzi provided high-energy consultation and writing/editing that gave my web pages the zip that I didn’t know how to produce. She’s a pleasure to work with.
Where to Next?
Now that you have looked over my portfolio, go to the Payment Process and Policies page to read about my payment policies and what you can expect to happen once we have agreed to work together.